PCA Skin’s Skin Procedure Ointment is a multifunctional formula that provides a calming and healing effect on the skin during a professional skin care procedure or on post-procedure skin. Powered by shea butter, tocopherol and sylmarin, this skin protectant can be applied liberally to moisturize and soothe compromised skin while reducing inflammation and encouraging faster healing.
- Shea Butter: a plant-based ingredient that softens and maintains moisture in the skin
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): an excellent antioxidant and emollient that protects lipids in the body from oxidation
- Silymarin: a powerful antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory benefits and has a protective effect against UVA-induced oxidative stress. It suppresses UVB-induced skin edema and the formation of sunburn cells
- Panthenol: a pro-vitamin form of b5 that hydrates the skin
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: a calming agent known for its softening and soothing benefits
- Soothes and protects skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Helps speed up skin recovery post-procedure
Active: Petrolatum 60%.
Inactive: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.